Tuesday, May 20, 2008

been out for four days in a row.

friday-arab street plus little india,dinner date.met mam,dad and brother.my mam invited us to have dinner together but hell no!so embarassing.gosh.and,this particular friday is the most magical day.16th may,i made someone's day.

saturday-my cousin's crib,had fantabulous time with my darling cousins,though iqah and kina wasn't there!make sure you girls turn up the next gathering okay.

sunday-arab street again!dinner with family @ altazzars(i'm getting sick of that place already),teh tarik at sarbat where he and his friends joined us for a short while.my brothers suck!couldn't stop teasing me.when is your turn,i'm gonna get you back.

monday-town,watching drillbit taylor.

this could be the best four days in the month of may.

and tomorrow,back to school...............dang!tuesday the starting day of the week.i dislike tuesdays.autocad gonna get me.

ps/: forgot to mention.saw mdm haryati on friday,while on the way to school.aww,i miss english badly.

No comments: