Tuesday, May 20, 2008

here is the GOOD NEWS.

i'm having my break now! 5 FREAKING WEEKS.haha,actually,my term break starts at end of May but for DID students,all lectures and tutorials for this and next week are cancel due to Critique Week and DID Festival.on a good side,i can spend my time on anything and everything and more quality time with him.However,on the so-not-good side of it,i seriously don't know what i am gonna do with the abundance amount of time.oh gosh,i actually prefer if i have to go back to school and have my term break at end of May.sigh,sigh,i have to think of something to do and i know i'm gonna be broke soon.

and today,i was dreading for autocad and i got to know last minute that the tutorial was cancelled!i was Damn Happy.actually not that bad ah school.5 crazy weeks and 5 weeks of break.

anyway,drillbit taylor was hilarious.i hope my pick was good enough cause i totally enjoyed watching it.i had a good night i wish it wouldn't ended fast cause i dreaded tuesday(but dreaded it for nothing).

alright people,since i am free and easy,please ask me out.Janna,are you having your break? Leha,are you still working on Saturday?

ps/: temperature's today is 34 degree celcius and i was thirsty for the whole day.asked saufie to buy for me chocolate cookies bubble tea at yew tee but it was not as nice as i expected.damn.can someone bring me to island creamery?

No comments: