Wednesday, May 21, 2008

WELCOME BABY BOY OF KAK NANA AND ABG FAZLY!
congrats to both of them,to auntie elly and putri.
the very first real grandchild of tuk and nenek.
another nephew in our overwhelming HAMZAH'S family.haha.

alright,since i am going to be really really free,i shall blog almost everyday.no life my friends.
i had my critique just now and i had sort of heart to heart talk with kelly and nang yih(blush).hahah,it wasn't that bad.they didn't really critique my work.kelly gave me lots of advice and told me that i lack of confidence.i kinda vow that starting term 2,i'll try to work hard especially on my model/structure work and find that confidence.maybe,i left it somewhere 4 years ago when i had my art and totally sucked at the subject.

and after that went for ssp.another thing that i suck at is tarian,malay dance.i can't dance for nuts!if you wanna me to crump,do some booty shake,i can but malay dance,i couldn't get it.hahah.seriously.but it was fun,i had fun.i'm glad i came down.thanks eh for encouraging me to go.

i'm done here.

No comments: