Friday, June 27, 2008

La Salle 25th June-




fashion design is cool!

class 01.



awesome school.




i'm exhausted.i have not had a proper rest(where i watch tv,without doing stuffs in the middle of advertisements and read on my bed)since Monday.school has started and new term means new goals.i want to do my best for design studio and i thank Allah for the strength that He has given me.i don't know where all the optimism comes from but i hoped it'll spread through.i want my friends to be optimistic too.please kat ruifen quennie and hamie be confident of yourself.let's be confident of ourselves and we'll make it through the end alright.i hoped this strength goes on till the very end.InsyaAllah.

anyway,school has been great.i shall not count the number of assignments i have.haha.but it's pretty okay,i mean you cant be enjoying yourself most of the time in design school.the director of the school is now torturing us and i think he's gonna make us draw for 10 times on the piece of a1 paper,the most freaking huge paper.recently too,i've been showing my true colours to my friend.gosh,i can get excited at little little things.i'm glad that the photoshoot just now kinda bonded my class.01 needs to have class spirit!

alright there's so many things in my mind that i need to let it out.things have been great with me and him.family is great.i miss my secondary school friends so so so so much.masyaAllah.i need to see man and zul.dan and hizam.leha and lala.stella too and the list goes on.maybe after 10 july i can start planning but i really hope they'll be free.
okay i think i shall end here.enough of words,my post is too wordy but heck.i'm tired.going to sleep.
weekend here i come!

No comments: