Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Night Cyling with Masjid Arabitah 20 June-

Imagine how tired i was.my camp ended on thursday evening.the next early morning,i was already up for my cip at the zoo.my cip was pretty fun cause i saw a lot of cute kids,gosh,and being in the zoo was awesome.i told you i love the zoo.

right after i got home,i changed my clothes and made my way to arabitah.you have no idea how exhuasted i was but i wouldn't want to miss a chance.i never night cycled before and i have never participate in any mosque event.anyway,my sisters and her friends were the organisers and he was there too.my sister(the other)and cousin were accompanying me so, i had lots of fun.my group was awesome!we cycled from redhill to labador park to kent ridge park.the event ended at 8am the next day.gosh,i was totally sleep deprived.but it was worth it.



honeystar!haha.nama kental.

the bicycles which were too tall for me.
my group won the best group!haha!

No comments: