Monday, June 09, 2008

You and Me-

been out for the whole week.that explained my absence.
just as what i wanted.to be preoccupied with things.this week and next week,i'll be busy.but my friends,you can book me on weekends.i've been wanting to go out with my secondary schoolmates but i'm so afraid to ask.since leha will be working,i guess i just meet up with the guys.hmm,maybe this saturday.hope my plan works if not,i have to find someone else to go out with me.

anyways,let me share you a story.on friday,i went out with him,as usual.so while we're walking,there was this crazy auntie walked behind us and she started cursing us.swear after swear.she stalked us even!crazy shit,that old hag.she cursed us and our parents.people were looking at us.humiliating i tell you.old faggot,may sense knock into your head someday.i shall forgive you.haha.looking back,it was hilarious.

aww,friday was fantastic.has always been.since we've been going out together,i think i've put on weight.from breeks,to seoul garden,to siam kitchen to fig and olive and to secret recipe and more to come.no more of ordering desert okay?damn,time flies fast for us.tomorrow,will be exactly one month before you go NS.damn.and i shall make myself be more preoccupied,especially on friday night.well i really hope i still have halaqah,so i have something else to look forward to the end of the week.shan't talk bout it anymore till the day comes.seriously,things are working out great for us and this is my first time experiencing all of this.i wanted this for long,now that i have it,i'll hold on to it,for as long.we'll see if fate is on our side.and if it's not,then it's not meant to be.i'm happy,more happier now,after i told him the truth.love is the most amazing feeling life has to offer :)
just be happy for me people.just be.

ps/: name and his picture shall not be revealed.not just yet.HAH.so busybodies,wait alright.

No comments: