Saturday, July 12, 2008

Currently doing on my research.

do you know that the afghan women are banned from educating themselves?
i am sad at the fact that, there are girls like me who want to study as much but they are not allowed to do so.

it makes me feel like i have so many things in this world and i am not appreciating it enough.worst,i am thinking of quitting.this makes me contemplate even more.i feel like i'm in a whirlwind of emotions and contemplations.there are so many things to contemplate about.

anyway,i am feeling okay.he's doing fine in ns and he gives me a call every night.that makes me feel okay.i just have to wait for 26th then.

anyhow,went to library on friday with the girls.it was the first time i explored the library.hahah,definitely coming back to borrow some dvds during the weekends.but so much for my weekends cause i have like 3 tessallations(go google if you wanna know what i'm doing), OC research and speech draft,perspective drawing and i'm almost done with the photoshop assignment.

but i'm gonna put all of these on hold and enjoy myself in sentosa!
and be back, kanchiong spider!burn midnight oil,i will.

No comments: