Thursday, July 10, 2008

4AM Forever-

Today,i feel so blah.I don't know.I'm beginning to hate design studio.i have so so many things to do which i don't feel like doing.And primarily.He is in NS already.serving for the damn country.
the fact that i'll not see him for the next 2/3 weeks is making me feel err uneasy?but mas,you gotta pick yourself up cause is only for 2/3 weeks,come on.Seriously,i feel so blah.I felt like crying when i listened to Bellaluna in the train.I've not cry for so long.i dislike weaknesses.
Maybe i'll later when i'm going to bed.

Anyway, yesterday was my belated brother birthday.Happy Birthday Saufie.i felt bad at the fact that i didn't get the chance to wish him on his birthday.i didn't get to go to his party(manifested with kids and makciks.haha)and cut the cake with him.
alrightey.see you when i feel better.

i'll never forget yesterday.

No comments: