Thursday, September 25, 2008

i am more calm,collected and cool.always cool.hahaha,if you know what i mean.

anyway,ramadhan is ending soon,next tuesday.you know,ramadhan is the only time we think about people who are less fortunate.do you think by next month you'll remember how blessed,lucky you are?no.cause you are so busy celebrating hari raya.i don't want to forget how lucky i am.if i keep reminding myself that my life is better than the others,maybe everytime i face a problem,i can tell myself,that there are people with problems that are 10 times worst than mine.if i could just think of that,i wouldn't feel so sad or angry.

anyway,last saturday i helped out with giving out money and bubur to the less fortunate people at a mosque.there's this atuk that touched me.i don't why i feel like crying when i think of him.maybe because i pity him.poor atuk living with a friend,also as old as him.imagining how he could get through his life and he is so weak.i think another reason maybe because i miss my grandfather tok man.i was thinking of how life would be if he's around. i never get close to any of my grandparents and this year,i am celebrating hari raya grandparent-less.that what makes me sad i guess,seeing the old people at the mosque.regretting at the fact that i did not spend more time with my grandparents.

i cannot bear to see old people living alone even though they have children.if that's what they want then is okay.the thing that i despise the most is children not taking care of their parents.even though i am not the perfect daughter but i vow to take care of my parents when they get older cause this is the only way to show that i appreciate what they have done for me,sacrificed for me.

blame khidhir for getting me into all these feelings.hahah,no seriously.thanks a lot for asking me to come although initially i do not want to.seeing your family again makes me happy cause i feel welcomed this time.just wanna tell you that life with you has been absolutely fantastic.i love every moment of it.

No comments: