Wednesday, September 24, 2008

i shall update!

been pretty busy,preparing for hari raya!baking can be fun but tiring cause my mam,she's crazy!
she can do like 4 different types of kuih in a day!of course,sarah and i was her victim.
haha.anyway,to all coming to my house,check out my cookies.the specialty.insyaAllah it will turned out nice cause this is my second time doing the recipe.

anyway,there's so many things to do!i need to plan for hari raya outings(well,who else will do it,if not me)and birthdays.i'm getting into a panic mode.i need the house to be cleaned by saturday and dad is sucha lazy dad nowadays.haha,wassup with me!call my mam crazy.now saying my dad is lazy!i told you i'm getting panic.mcm aku jer head of the house.and i need to buy some things for hari raya.need to remind sis to buy one more bedsheet and thinking whether i should buy hari raya bag.i think i need to go out on saturday.the same day i want the house to be clean.so how?!!cause only by saturday,i'll be done baking so i don't have any other time! alright breath mas. wow,aku melebih pulak.

policeman help me!!!(haha okay,you must be confused.K got posted to police!only one thing i had in mind,more expensive dining!!by may next year.right inspector?haha,seriously no.)

by the way, I GOT A C FOR DESIGN STUDIO!!!!that was my aim.alhamdullilah.i think i was marked for my effort.

alright,i better get going!

No comments: