Saturday, September 20, 2008

"If you're afraid of everyone leaving you,what do you do?"
"Make them stay."
"And if you can't do that, or don't know how to?"
" I don't know."
" Yes, you do. In fact you've done it. You leave first, so you don't have to watch them walk away."

-Plain Truth by Jodi Picoult.

i do find myself in that situation for a few times.i think it is less hurting,to walk away first.

It's close to 1230am in the morning. Nowadays i don't bother to sleep at 11.i kinda like this solitary feeling.okay not really solitude cause i got my boy to keep me company,sometimes cause he ditched me to get some sleep.anyway, i am kinda sad that this one week is almost over and after this i am going drive myself up to the wall, more than before.but maybe it will be better cause i think i'll be busy baking for raya.can't wait to invite my friends over!

eh..why they didn't show what we get for design studio and tod.anyway,i am so happy that i got B+ for oral communication.my fav module but sadly,next sem will be a different module.haha,no more showing off how you're confident up at the front mas.and i know there's other presentation but talking about designs and concepts will definitely lower my confidence cause i don't know what i'm blabbering at times.

No comments: