Friday, October 31, 2008



that's it for this week!and next week will be a whole different thing.more assignments.you know i realised,there isnt one day,one day i come back home from school doing absolutely nothing.there is always something,for me for us to do.

i can't wait to meet K tomorrow and wear my new skirt.hahahah,random.i can't wait to pour my heart content to him.hai,having a bbf in camp is so tough.the past month has taught me so much. to learn is to experience pain and disappointments.there's always two side of things,the bad and the good.i take as much postiveness as i can and learned that if i want this to work,i have to face more of the bad.hahah,like as if we're together for 3,4 years.and and,this is the only phase in life where actions do really really really speak louder than the words.

alright have a good weekends everyone.

i'll spend my time juggling schoolwork and love.

No comments: