Wednesday, October 29, 2008

i know i am stress when the only thing i think about is my assignments and i would never put it aside until i finished doing it so.

i know i am stress when i have the sudden urge to buy a big bar of chocolate(the last time i did that was o levels!).

i know i am stress when my mind doesn't make sense and i am thinking negatively....

alright,the assignments are piling up and it seemed that i am not coping it well this time around.and is not the semester project yet.i know why.the other things(beside school)on my mind is also taking its space in my brain.i can't think straight today.

things got better when i had gems.my module is about accents and slangs.i LOVE the module cause of the awesome lecturer and the loud,open minded responsive people like me!i love the part where we tried to do the SPG accent and fiona and me remembered about the noose.babarella!and we waved like SPG at the end of the class to this expat guy(he was a guest in our class).hahaha.i think if i ever cant find a job that suits me,i might be an english teacher but of course,i need to brush up a lot on my english!

and things seemed better at night when i started my cad drawing.i am on track now so relaxed a bit.i get too tense up when i am not on track.

enough bout school!can't wait for friday!

No comments: