Monday, October 27, 2008

today truth hurts.

weekend has been okay i guess?nothing out of ordinary.okay maybe one part.i has been the doing the same thing that i am afraid i'll get bored of this eventually.it is a scary thought.i shall change my mindset.damn,how can i be so negative right.i'm sorry.

anyway sunday,i went to yus's open house.lala and I were famished at that time.so satu2 nasfu ba aliff be ye.hahaha.seriously.we had such a good time laughing about monyet,me laughing like i caught an asthma and about ayam kat bibir.i miss my secondary school friends so much.sometimes i wish i would come to my class and see those familiar faces instead of the ones in my current class.and not that i don't love my foursome.

and and on sunday,i purchased myself a skirt!!my first ever!alright no big deal but heck.i am so going to bangkok when i turned 21 so i can buy many cheap dresses and skirts.

and today,just sucks.wondered about so many things.and i did a bitch move.like i always do when i am not satisfied.

No comments: