Thursday, January 01, 2009

HEY, IT'S 2009!

and i had spent my last minute last second of 2008 with K.typical thing for countdown is to watch fireworks!it was the BEST i have seen so far this year.thank you even though i had to sit through more than an hour with your police friends,talking about police.yawn.hah.

Unbelievable. 2008 passed by so quickly. lets get straight to the point. 2008 has been a crazy year for me. it is about change,accepting change and embracing change. the change of the environment in school. it is a whole different experience for me.i hadnt had a fantastic time in school and i had thought of quitting design but i believe that Allah has put me here for a reason.i believe that it is not a mistake.all thanks to Allah,without that believe,i would be gone. and changes comes in form of friends too.to ruifen,kat,hammie,queenie and maureen,cheers to our friendship and may our friendship last.

i remembered last year,i had made one resolution.take risks.and what i meant was when someone wants to get to know me,i wouldnt judge him but instead,allow him to get to know me.i am a judger when it comes to that so by taking that risk,i thought i could find someone.someone to love for who he is. and i did found him.because right after i made that resolution, he came to me and i accepted him. i wasn't looking for a boyfriend.i wasn't desparate.i just thought that at 18 it will be appriopiate for me to start experiencing since i never had any boyfriends.

it was a right timing,everything seemed to fall in place.first we're dating,then we are more serious.it was perfect.everything starts off as perfect but as he got into army,then police,our relationship was being tested.and it is still is.life is full of test.i accept that there will be time,we will get into arguements and misunderstanding.i have never known the meaning of loving someone till i met him.he is the best person i've known and he is part of who i am today. even though i've only known him for a year.if it doesn't last, at least i learnt more than just to love someone. i 've learnt a lot more. my experience is priceless.this is a whole new experience.this is a change for me and i am definitely embracing this one.
i love you khidhir.

we all then talk about resolutions.i did not think of any serious resolution that i should commit to in times to come.i just had some thoughts of what i am supposed to this year(well at least if i didn't do it,i don't feel like my year is wasted)
in random:

1)i seriously want to get serious with interior design.i think i need to read and observe more.i think i need to stop thinking that my money will go to waste when i spend on a project.doing something that started off insincere,will mean that my grades are just gonna stick to C,especially for design studio.i terribly need to get serious in design studio.i need to analyze things more.lastly,i need to find the passion.just a sliver of it would work.

2)save.which is impossible.and this linked to, get a part time job instead.which i have been thinking about it quite sometimes recently.i need to be more conscious of my money.well,if i can't save,i'll ask khidhir to save.seeing someone saves and being part of it will make me feel like i save too.

3)to love my family more than ever.i know khidhir is now in my life and i might prioritise him too much but i will try to prioritise my family more.my mam especially.i am so sorry mam,i have defied you a lot of times.but this year,i will try my best.

4)in terms of my religion,i will try my best not to miss my sollah.i think this is very important.kak muna reminded us not to miss it.just don't miss it.and of course,there's more i need to do but i will keep it inside and not plan it out.i will follow as it is.

5)be more understanding and not self centered.for you.for us.

6)lastly,enjoy 2009!!life is short too be sad!

happy new year everybody.
xoxo.

No comments: