Thursday, April 30, 2009

here i am on a thursday night.i think for the next three days,my time will get wasted.oh God please please give me some ideas and inspirations for my new project.

anyway this week and last week,our topic among my cliques was religion.thanks to TOD and cosmology.made me realised certain things.I honestly don't think that my hijab is a barrier for me to do whatever i want.I can do absolutely anything(yes ryan even swimming).there is always a way.by the way if hijab wearers know that swimming will have to make them expose then they wouldn't even do it and they won't lose out in anything.like as if normal people would even go swimming.

and also i don't need to worry about guys staring at my boobs,looking at how ehem, voluptuous,ehem,i can be.(ps i didn't say i am voluptuous,read properly!)

anyway for TOD,i don't think is good to question a lot.what's the point?you might not find the answer anyway.who are you what you are blah blah.but thank Allah because as a Muslim we know our purpose of life,we know who we are,what we have to do,why we are here. Even though our whole purpose of life is to worship Him,at least we have a purpose than someone who is struggling to find their purposes of life.i already found mine which is why i am here.

No comments: