Friday, May 08, 2009

my mind is exhuasted.i'm tired eversince monday.quite a few things had happened in this few days.thank Allah,thank You,thank You.

first,my beloved sister has flown a thousand of miles away.i didnt get to send her off on wednesday.the news came as a shock,feel so happy for you sister.but very worried for myself.no more fridays and sundays nights.i can't believe that it ended sooner than i expected.what will happened to my faith after this?gotta find another teacher i guess but no one can replaced you. i love you lots and i keep you in my prayers.insyaAllah.

secondly i didnt get to attend Khidhir's passing out parade.i have always imagined myself going there with his family and taking lots of pictures.due to some reasons and swine flu is definitely one of them(take a chill you govt ppl!).

thirdly,i am the midst of my assignment.due next tuesday.i don't know whether i'll do well but i tried my best.i drained every thought that i have.i have seeked the very corner of my brain so i hoped it turned out okay and not some mediocre work.*prays hard.and all of these left me drained and my mind cell-less.

No comments: