Monday, October 05, 2009

I have been really busy.the whole of last week was taken up.
monday-movie making with queen rf and hammie for kat's bday surprise
tuesday-celebrated kat's bday.watched ugly truth and had a relaxing dinner with a very nice view.
wednesday-meet up with K to do his Ns work.yes, i know,what ns work?
thursday- watched a movie again.phobia2.i did not want to watch it though but my movie tix was paid, so no complain right?
friday-raya open house
saturday-open house, K and his friends came over for raya.three of them stayed at my place till 3am in the morning.hahaha.poor you.you should just sleepover my place.
sunday- raya with K and his primary school friends.

by the way, i have 2 more weeks to school!!!!!like WTH!!i am not really looking forward.1.5 years to go and i dont know what will happened next.

okay and lastly
.
.
.
.




HAH!cheeeessssyyy. i know. pardon my boyfriend's unfriendly face.hahaha

No comments: