Sunday, October 11, 2009

on friday, i had a really good time shopping.i dont get to shop too often and i am "richer" only at a certain time of the year,sad i know.so it was just my cousin and I, on that day.i am so happy because i get everything that i wanted for that day,plus i didnt exceed my budget. to fiza, thanks for the dress you bought for me!!bestnyer dapat birthday present in advanced. :)

on saturday, i finally get to go on a date with my two best girlfriends, the double L, leha and lala. it was really good meeting them. we had dinner at popeye and had a really good conversation. girls, i really miss spending time with you.hope we'll meet soon, at the end of the year.

and today, jalan raya with my 4 girlsfriends!alright, i better go now.time to get ready.

ps/: wanna watch 500 days of summer with you.

No comments: