Sunday, February 28, 2010

a person who i consider as a friend has return to God yesterday. the passing of Salleh shocked me. he was K's friend's boyfriend and we all got to know each other during hari raya last year. even though, i barely knew him, we almost spent one whole memorable day together. i even thought all of us could meet again for hari raya this year. i was also trying to put myself in his girlfriend shoes. they have been together for so long since sec school and how can she ever pick herself up? what if it happens to me? bike accidents are fatal and i can only pray it will never happen to K. here i am,angry at the fact that you are too busy when i should be thankful. because i still get to be with you..

death breezed through me like a cold reminder. death is constant.death is imminent. death is inevitable.death can happen to young people.

al-fatihah

2 comments:

kinaa said...

Yesterday I stumbled upon that "exgf" 's blog and she also blogged bout her friend named Salleh who passed away ytd too bcus of bike accident. Sekali same person. *small world*

Anw I miss you cussie. :D

M said...

i think is the same person. how did she know him?