Saturday, May 27, 2006

i did flag day today.it was disastrous.i hated flag day but forced to come.still,i put up with a sincere smile and approached for donations.know what,i don't think i'll get cip hours cause the bag was light.excuse me,i even forked out all my 5 cens so,there's some money in the bag.anyhow,i had fun laughing with the guys just now.the ghost -story-turned-to-joke was silly.

anyway,i just finished studying malay.its' so nerve-recking.my sister can say it's easy but this year format is tough and i'm totally worried sick.i won't sleep without thinking about my malay o level.yeah,seriously.it seemed that i'm exaggerating but heck,i really need that a1.every point counts and it means tremendous to me.somehow,i can't the find the confidence which i'm lacking of.nevermind,the last thing you could do is pray.

going picnic tmr.probably grabbed my peribahasa worksheet with me.

shall blog on monday with pictures ya.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL PEOPLE WHO WILL BE TAKING MALAY O LEVEL!do it once,do it well.(my hod mt said this)

No comments: