Friday, May 26, 2006

oh my.i just counted the number of my folders of pictures and there's 64 FOLDERS.can you imagine how many pictures i've taken since sec 2.i realised that i need to save the pictures in my thumbdrive in case my computer loses all the folders but i don't think my thumbdrive can fit all 64 folders.if my computer loses all the folders,there goes all my memories.

taylor hicks won.but i still prefer chris.american idol was fantastic.the best out of 5 seasons.so many celebrities.the sudden appearance of clay aiken was really hilarious.nah,will not elaborate.you guys should watch.

anyway,just now i got to hang out with haikal!oh gosh,i miss him cause it's been very long time since we hang out.the guys were making a fool of themseleves when they played with the i-gallop.oh goodness.we're gonna hang out during holidays too.i miss tommy too.make sure we go out together huh.and i miss my class and i miss my neighbours,not forgetting my cousins.

know what?while most people have lots of remedials and homework,i only have one remedial in the whole entire june holidays and also,ss and maths worksheet to be done.wow,i definitely appreciate my time bit by bit till school re-opens.

JUALAN RAKSASA(GSS)IS HERE!
gonna drag mam and better still dad,to go shopping.mam wanted to give me school allowances for holidays.i know i should take the money but being a good innocent girl,i only take half of it cause i know the other half is for shopping!

watching x-men on monday with the guys or on tuesday with the siblings?

okay men and women.bye.

No comments: